Funderbeam is aiming globally, so we need you to help bring our UI to the next level. As an ambitious and passionate UI Designer you are responsible for creating engaging, consistent, and memorable experiences. You will work with our Chief Design Officer and the rest of the team to make our vision a reality. Your daily life would include, but not be limited to:
- Creating thoughtful and appropriate solutions for design challenges of all sizes as you design and build beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints
- Working in our English-speaking multidisciplinary product team and collaborate with our Chief Design Officer, stakeholders, engineers, and other designers in an iterative, transparent, and feedback driven process
- Creating and translating wireframes into highly-polished visual composites
- Using software like Moqups, Sketch, and Invision (You can pick these up if needed)
What we offer
On top of a competitive compensation in a fun and relaxed working environment within Telliskivi Creative City, we will provide you with:
- An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing startup in a key position to make an immediate impact
- A working environment where learning is encouraged and experiments are never frowned upon
- Awesome perks like fitness, massage, foosball, and loads of fun team events!
Skills we are looking for
We are happy to hire someone who will grow into the role, so if you don’t feel like you meet all the requirements, don’t be afraid to contact us. Ideally, we hope you have:
- A few years of the experience designing and building interfaces and digital SaaS products
- Experience in designing interfaces for both desktops, tablets, and phones
- Demonstrated ability to create deliverables in the visual design and building stages
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics
We hope you are an excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first. You will need the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile, and fast-paced team. And have fun while working!
Send your credentials or ask for more info:
*According to the Estonian Startup Leaders club. Oh, we are also a finalist for an Interactive Innovation Award at SXSW 2017!