Do you have the best words? Do you have a drive for everything related to startups and technology? Then you should join the best startup in Estonia* as a content marketer, and take part in creating the future of startup funding.
Funderbeam is building the blockchain powered startup stock exchange for the post-IPO world, and for that, we need you to tell the world about it. Not just about us, we want to create great content about startups, investors, trends in the funding industry, or any crazy ideas you can come up with.
- Researching, preparing and sharing great content
- Curating the content to ensure it has a life online
- Engage online communities and participate in discussions
- Write content for email marketing
- Ad hoc copy for website, collateral, keynotes etc.
- Know how to make video content? Podcasts? Theater? Bring on your ideas!
Skills you need
We are happy to hire someone who will grow into the role, so if you don’t feel like you meet all the requirements, don’t be afraid to contact us. Ideally, we hope you have:
- Near-flawless written English
- A proven record of writing engaging content
- A self-driven mindset and hunger for challenges
- Experience with managing online communities
- Ability to create video content
- Strong understanding of how startups work, maybe even from your own experience
- Basic understanding of how blockchain works (Don’t worry, practically no one does)
What we offer
Besides a competitive salary, we offer an inspiring and fun working environment, either in our offices in London, Tallinn or wherever you are. You will join a team that is growing rapidly, allowing you to grow your responsibilities with it. Furthermore, you will get loads of cool perks like paid fitness, company trips!
We are looking for the right candidate and will hire as we go along, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Send us an email with your CV and a short introduction to why you would like to join Funderbeam by Feb. 28.
You can send it to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email our CMO Mads Emil: firstname.lastname@example.org
*According to the Startup Leaders Club of Estonia, and ourselves!