Funderbeam is creating a world where growth companies are funded and traded across borders. On blockchain.
Your mission at Funderbeam
Why we need you?
Funderbeam is aiming globally, so we need you to take part in our team of developers. As a developer you are responsible for making sure we can develop and grow the new age global stock market. You will work with our CTO, Product Manager, and the rest of the development team to make Funderbeam’s vision a reality.
What you will do?
– Design and develop reliable, fast, and flexible systems that fulfil business requirements
– Implement new financial instruments and functionalities for our end-users
– Mine new data and information from various sources
– Discover and implement technical solutions and integrations with our partners
– Improve our back office applications to benefit internal efficiency.
– Work together with our product and design teams to define specifications
– Optimise performance and security of the systems
– Write structured, testable, and lightweight code
– Contribute your ideas to business, UX, processes, and technology
What skills do you need?
– Experience in the following fields: Financial Systems, DevOps culture, and development using Java / HTML / Python
– Willingness to take initiative and responsibility in a startup environment
– The ability to communicate your tasks (in English)
– Experience in Agile development practices
– Hands-on experience in relational databases and in Cloud services
– Systems management skills
BONUS: Knowledge on crypto currencies or data mining
“We’re happy to consider candidates who, other than being an extraordinary developers, are also great people and love challenges. If you think you might not fulfil all the technical requirements at this time but are still interested, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! We’ll schedule interviews as we are contacted by interesting candidates, and will hire when we find the one.”
-Taivo Tender, CTO
Send your credentials or ask for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org